Color research shows that people are stimulated in specific ways by different colors. Feng shui uses color as a cure to promote the appropriate energy for a space. That's why it's important to pick a color based on the tasks you will be performing. For example:
• Yellow stimulates clarity of thought, creativity, and mental activity--making it an excellent color for a home office. Yellow also promotes discipline, which anyone working in a home office needs.
• Red is an aggressive color, so it's a good choice for anyone making deals or selling, and for those who entertain clients in their office.
• A blue-green color can be soothing, yet creative--a good color choice for writers.
• Oranges and other warm desert colors stimulate socialization and collaboration--good for a small office using a team approach to management.
• Your ceiling should be painted a light color--a dark color will make you feel as if there's a dark cloud hanging over your head while you work.
For more information, visit www.manobluedesign.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org