Feng Shui Solutions for Your Bed & Bedroom Challenges
The truth you need to know is that very few bedrooms have perfect feng shui. Unless you had the luck of designing and building your house with feng shui in mind, you will, most probably, have to face some challenges while creating a good feng shui bedroom.
Without any further introductions, let's go straight to the challenges you might encounter in a modern bedroom and find the best feng shui solutions for a good feng shui bedroom you absolutely deserve!
Let's start with the biggest, or most common feng shui challenges in a modern bedroom.
MOST COMMON FENG SHUI BEDROOM CHALLENGES:
• Mirror facing the bed You probably know that a mirror facing the bed is a big feng shui red flag, or a feng shui "NO!" for a good bedroom. Either a mirror from a closet door, a mirror from a piece of furniture or a free standing mirror - you do not want a mirror to reflect your bed across or above it when you are sleeping. It is a disturbance to your resting time.
• Bed in line with the door Be it the bedroom door, the door to the balcony/patio, the ensuite bathroom door or your closet doors, you do not want your bed in line with any of the doors in your bedroom.
• Beams, ceiling fan or a chandelier above your bed The only thing you want above your bed when you sleep is a soft canopy. This is about it. Nothing heavy, nothing hanging, please do not hang chimes and bells above your head, this is bad feng shui.
• Sharp angles (sha chi, or poison arrows) pointing at you when you sleep Be it from the nearby nightstands, from a further away piece of furniture, such as a chest of drawers, or from a sharp wall corner - be sure to neutralize all the sharp energy aiming at your bed.
• Bed under the window In addition to a good headboard, you always want to have a solid wall behind your bed. When you sleep under the window, your personal energy tends to get weaker in time, as it has neither proper support, not protection. Windows on the side of your bed are good.
• Bed under a sloped ceiling When you spend time under a sloped ceiling, your energy is being heavily constricted and is under constant pressure. As nighttime is the only time when your body can do the deep work of regenerating itself, sleeping under a sloped ceiling restricts this work, thus one's health may suffer. Sleeping in a bed under a sloped ceiling can also contribute to emotional instability and low energy.
• Bed with access from only one side A bed with access from only ones side limits the flow of energy to your bed. While it looks like all is quite and you are sleeping, your body is busy doing a lot of work and is looking to use all the energy it can to improve your health. When the flow of energy to your bed is restricted, your body does not receive the optimum help it needs. In addition, if you are in an intimate love relationship, having a bed with access from only one side can limit the open flow of communication between partners.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our site on www.manobluedesign.com