Feng Shui is particularly useful in presenting effective and practical ways of making home-for-sales irresistible and marketable. Not only did it make helped many realty agents make the properties on their list appealing to their buyers, it also enabled them to make their fastest and most profitable sales possible. If you are planning to put up your home for sale, follow this article to get an introduction to the 5 Feng Shui tips that will help get your home sold quickly.
What exactly is Feng Shui? The practice of Feng Shui, which literally means wind (feng) and water (shui), originated in China 6,000 years ago. Often referred as the geo-mancy or "Earth wisdom", its disciplines are comprise with ancient methods of constructing residences, making use of the patterns and arrangements of elements to promote happiness, abundance and harmony into the home. Today, the observance of Feng Shui has expanded into modern architecture, urban planning, interior design, garden and outdoor home structure designs and framework as well as in the selection of colors and materials to be used in finishing a room. Surely, our 5 Feng Shui tips that will help get your home sold quickly.
How does Feng Shui work? Feng shui is all about maintaining harmony with the environment to promote positive change. For home for sales, here is the 5 Feng Shui tips that will help get your home sold quickly.
1. Attracting positive energy. When putting up your home for sale, consider paying attention to the smaller details. For instance, make sure that the address of your property which you placed on the ads is clearly marked and visible. Place your "for-sale" signage at the curb and on the house. Just as feng shui attracts the right energy in home arrangements, it also advises you to make sure that you clearly state the directions of going to your home so buyers can easily locate your home.
2. Clearing and opening up. Making sure that all the entrance portions of your home is clean, polished and clear is very much like attracting great opportunities. Making sure that windows are thoroughly cleaned with the front door and the hallway thoroughly polished, you welcome your home's potential buyers with an open space and an impression of well-maintained home.
3. Create a positive flow of energy. No one can resist a bright and welcoming home. With that, it is important to clean, buff and polish your home's entry ways as it is the portion of the house that will ultimately leave an impression to its potential buyers. You can cozy up that portion of your home a bit by adding knickknacks which will enhance its aesthetic value.
4. Keeping positive energy. In prepping up your home for sale, take time to fix all loose knobs, broken tiles, peeling paints, cracked and chipped cabinet handles and all the things that are broken. Also, make sure that your lawn and hedges is trimmed and your garden at its best. Fix all your home's minor issues to make tweak its energy levels as well as to avoid driving away home buyers.
5. Apply the Bagua. You can do this by setting aside a room near the front door to entertain clients. Make sure that in that spot, flyers about your home as well as the business cards of your real estate agent are available. Who knows, one of those curious visitors could be the perfect buyer for your home.